Hi, I am my mother's daughter and this is her brand new blog. She is only doing this because her children, including myself, have strongly encouraged her to give it a try.
My guess is she will be using this online journal to brag about her grandchildren and update you with bits of nonsense from her children's' lives.
I am very excited and a little nervous to see what she has to say!
2 comments:
yay!!!! way to go!! im excited to see that you have finally jumped onto the blogging bandwagon!!! We love you 'lita!!!
hey i am sad that you havent posted lately:( so to give you a head start on that I tagged you! meaning someone tagged me to fill out this fun survey thing so i filled it out and tagged you! The rules and the tag are on my blog! Im excited to hear 6 random facts about YOU!! :)
Post a Comment